- ICOM - 28H - 2M TRANSCEIVER - WITH EXTRA MIC & ORIGINAL MANUAL - NICE
- KENWOOD TM-V71A Dual Band Radio 144/440 Mhz.
- Separation cables for Kenwood TM-V71 TM-V71A
- Kenwood Th-d7A. (g 2.0 )
- KENWOOD TK981 900 MHZ MOBILE RADIO, 900 HAM VERSION 2
- Icom IC-756PROIII 756PRO3 HF/6m Transceiver in Excellent shape
- Yaesu FT 60R Radio Transceiver
- Yaesu VX 6R FM 2 Meter & 440MHZ Radio Transceiver
- Kenwood KPG7D software and programming manual
- KENWOOD TS-450S HF TRANSCEIVER,TWO MICS,HEADSET W/MIC, ANT
Vists Since July 2012
Ham Radio Tag Cloud
Hey, check out Zello (formerly LoudTalks). It's an app that runs nicely on the Android, Blackberry, iPhone platforms and also PC's. Zello works and sounds exactly like Nextel with some nice additional features.
For example, it's possible to create password protected groups for ham buddies, dx spots, clubs, etc. The PC version also allows such things as VOX control and more.
Visit Zello.com and sign up.
Oh yeah, it's perfect for Ham Radio ops because it's 100% free.