Please join us for a special webcast featuring our special guest, Glen Popiel, KW5GP, author of the newly released ARRL publication, Arduino for Ham Radio. This event will be webcast from W5KUB’s personal ham shack on Thursday, October 30th at 8:00 PM CT (0100 UTC). Arduino devices are powerful and inexpensive microcontrollers, and they are […]
Share A Tip ? Got A Project ? Whats New?
Hey Ham Ops!
Got a Project You Want To Share?
How About A Quick Tip?
Submit It Here!
- The ANZAC 100 program beginsThe radio amateurs from Australia and New Zealand visiting the previous ANZAC battlefields in Turkey, France, Belgium and elsewhere, are being very warmly welcomed and greeted
- Radio ham flown out of Pag-asa for medical treatmentA member of ham radio Mabuhay DX Group was flown out of Pag-asa Island in the West Philippine Sea on Thursday after suffering an infection from drinking highly saline local water
- New video, D-STAR and the Icom RS-MS1A Android AppIcom UK together with TX Films have produced a video providing an introduction to D-STAR and the Icom RS-MS1A Android D-STAR application software
- Opportunity to connect with the first high altitude cross band amateur radio FM RepeaterRadio Amateurs of Canada (RAC) members in Manitoba are supporting High School ballon projects. The following announcement describes a balloon launch scheduled for today, Friday April 24
- GB2VE VE Day Radio ExhibitionThe North Norfolk Amateur Radio Group are holding a VE Day 'Radios that won the War' Rally on Saturday 9th May in East Runton Village Hall, near Cromer Norfolk
- Wartime bunker opened by radio hamsSouth Kesteven Amateur Radio Society will be setting a station on Sunday, April 26 at the site of the Royal Observer Corps bunker at Buckminster
- Mid Ulster club on-the-air for IMDThe Mid Ulster Amateur Radio Club will be active this weekend from Navan Fort, Co Armagh, Northern Ireland
- RSGB Twitter account updateThe Radio Society of Great Britain have changed their Twitter user name to @theRSGB
- Radio hams discuss disaster preparationsThe South Whidbey Record reports radio amateurs are to discuss the island’s preparedness for disasters
- Dave Raycroft's ICPO BulletinICPO - Islands, Castles and Portable Operations. Probably the most comprehesive ham radio activity listings available anywhere on the internet
- The ANZAC 100 program begins
Ham Radio Tag Cloud13 Colonies Special Event Amateur Radio amateur radio news Ambient Weather android app baofeng dual band ht Baofeng Ham Radio batteries&QRP Cstructor.com LLC CW DX Elecraft Elecraft KX3 Emergency Communications Eton Flashlight Force12 C3 Ham radio Ham Radio Contesting Ham Radio Equipment Ham Radio Events Ham Radio Fun ham radio happenings Ham Radio Kits ham radio news ham radio reviews Hamstick iPhone app kits KX3 multimedia oldpubs Other personalities Portable Ham Radio QRP QSLs RadioHistory SDR Smartphone Apps Solar Power Special Events Tower two way radio Wolphi LLC